This site is an attempt to record what I've compiled about Brinker history.
I will gradually be adding what I have gathered on this name.
Please keep in mind that:
1. This was just a personal project that grew like a weed.
2. When I first started doing this I never thought I needed to record sources.
3. If you don't see it on here, email and ask about it; I love getting emails about genealogy.
4. If you are going to hateful or rude don't bother emailing.
5. If I know the source of posted information, it is listed.
6. If you can add, or correct my info, WONDERFUL, send me a friendly email and we can chat.
7. I get sidetracked easily; as I have many lines I work on; and then I have a real life offline.
8. So an email about a particular family, will grab my attention and I will throw an hour or
even five hours at that line right then.
All that said, best wishes for finding helpful information here.
Much of this information was obtained from talking to living relatives and from researching public
This is a work in progress, so please contact me if you have any information that might help round
out the picture.