Ok, now for a few things to remember:
1. This was just a personal project that grew like a weed.
2. When I first started doing this I never thought I needed to record sources.
3. If you don't see it on here, email me and ask about it; I love getting emails about genealogy.
4. If you are going to hateful or rude don't even bother emailing, because my delete button works
5. If I know the source of posted information, it is listed.
6. If you can add, or correct anything in my info: WONDERFUL, send me a friendly email and we can
7. I get sidetracked easily; as I have many lines I work on; and then I have a real life with kids
and critters, etc.
8. An email on a particular line; will grab my attention and the next thing you know I will
be throwing an hour or five at that line right then. Get it: a nice email on a particular family pulls it to the top
of the list.